Rotterdam is the one Holland America Line ship the place you can find Half Moon Bar. This venue was created to spotlight Holland America’s historical past by cocktails, every with the corporate’s personal twist. In the event you take pleasure in a pre-dinner or after-hours drink and need to expertise an actual style of Holland America, actually and figuratively, that is the spot to be.
The road’s meals and beverage group created all of the drinks discovered at this bar, and designed every one to provide you a style of the previous. In spite of everything, Holland America Line was the inventor of the primary booze cruise out of New York Metropolis.
De Halve Maen: Refreshing and vibrant, the Halve Maen is fabricated from Outdated Duff genever, lemon rose water shrub, and DDG bitters. It’s an ode to the Dutch sense of exploration and the botanical wonderland Henry Hudson present in current day New York.
Nieuw Amsterdam: Robust and fragrant, Nieuw Amsterdam is our twist on the traditional Manhattan. This cocktail is a no-nonsense, balanced tribute to the Dutch colony that paved the way in which for New York.
Three Mile Run: A scrumptious mixture of lemon, honey, and your selection of liquor. Three Mile Run is a Prohibition cocktail that celebrates the liberty and marvel of being at sea. Select gin for a Bee’s Knees, whiskey for a Gold Rush, or rum for a Honey Bee.
The Unique: The Unique celebrates our first ship, the Rotterdam I, made with Dutch gin and a touch of single malt Scotch; elements impressed by the constructing of the ship. This cocktail harkens again to our Dutch beginnings.
Sea Castles: A twist on the traditional Sidecar, Sea Castles is a Cognac cocktail that evokes our ships of state.
Could She Be Blessed: A celebratory drink with depth, Could She Be Blessed is a Champagne cocktail together with your selection of essence to christen your individual distinctive libation. This cocktail is an ode to the godmothers who bless our ship.
Rotterdam VII: Candy, floral, and nuanced, the Rotterdam VII is a smoked gin and maraschino cocktail, devoted to this ship and her distinctive mix of custom and innovation.
Wines By The Glass
Glowing & Champagne
- La Marca: Prosecco — $9
- Le Grand Courtâge: Brut Rosé — $11
- Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label: $18
- Danzante: Pinot Grigio — $9
- Caliterra Reserva: Sauvignon Blanc — $9
- Chateau Ste. Michelle: Riesling — $9
- Frescobaldi Pian di Rèmole: Bianco — $9
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Mimi: Chardonnay — $9
- Clos du Bois: Chardonnay — $11
- Beringer: White Zinfandel — $9
- Domaine Houchart: Rosé — $10
- Château Miraval Côtes De Provence: Rosé — $14
- Robert Mondavi Non-public Choice: Pinot Noir — $9
- Sokol Blosser Evolution: Pinot Noir — $12
- Columbia Crest Grand Estates: Merlot — $9
- McPherson: Shiraz — $9
- Crios: Malbec — $10
- Frescobaldi Pater: Sangiovese — $9
- Sextant: Zinfandel — $11
- Oberon: Cabernet Sauvignon — $14
- Errazuriz: Cabernet Sauvignon — $9
- Heineken — $7
- Heineken Gentle — $7
- Heineken 0.0 — $7
- Amstel Gentle — $7
- Corona Additional — $7.25
- Corona Premier — $7.25
- Newcastle Brown Ale — $7.25
- Anchor or Steam — $7.75
- Samuel Adams Boston Lager — $7.25
- Blue Moon Belgian White — $7.5
- Lagunitas IPA — $7.75
- Lagunitas Little Sumpin’ Sumpin’ Ale — $7.75
- Sierra Nevada IPA — $7.75
- Rekorderlig Pear Cider — $7
- Rekorderlig Strawberry Lime Cider — $7
- Open Water 16 oz: Aluminum Bottle — $4.50
- Acqua Panna 1L: $5.50
- San Pellegrino 750mL: $5.50
- Perrier 330L: $3.25
- Coca-Cola Gentle Drinks: $2.50
- Bitter Lemon: $2.50
- Pink Bull Power Drink: $5
- Pink Bull Sugar Free Power Drink: $5
The put up MENU: Half Moon Bar on Holland America’s Rotterdam appeared first on Cruise Radio – Day by day Updates On The Cruise Business.