To have fun Worldwide Beer Day, Carnival Cruise Line is serving up fleetwide a brand new brew, ParchedPig Seaside Lager, a refreshing, crisp and golden beer that’s out there in cans in bar and eating venues and on faucet in choose places.
Developed by Carnival’s brew group, ParchedPig Seaside Lager pairs effectively with a Man’s Burger or BlueIguana gentle tacos, or as a refreshing ale to get pleasure from by itself. Persevering with its partnership with Lakeland, Fla.-based Brew Hub, Carnival was the primary cruise line to can and keg its personal personal label beers crafted by its in-house brewery group in 2019, after introducing the onboard brewery idea on Carnival Vista in 2016.
“Seaside Lager is an ideal complement to our Carnival Brews lineup. Lagers are extremely popular with our friends, so creating this scrumptious addition and bringing it fleetwide was a logical subsequent step for us,” stated Edward Allen, Carnival’s vice chairman of beverage operations. “We’re happy to construct on our profitable partnership with Brew Hub and proud to strengthen our industry-leading effort as the primary cruise line to can and keg its personal beers crafted by our in-house brewery group.”
The Seaside Lager joins a number of different Carnival Brews fan-favorites already out there on the Carnival ships:
- ThirstyFrog Caribbean Wheat – an unfiltered wheat beer with flavors of orange and spices.
- ThirstyFrog Pink – mild, clear, frothy and a bit daring, this craft beer provides balanced character and whispers of toasted malt.
- ParchedPig West Coast IPA – the embodiment of a conventional West Coast India Pale Ale, this hoppy, intense beer is loaded with bitterness with a shiny taste profile and distinctive aroma of citrus and pine.
- ParchedPig Toasted Amber Ale – highlighted by its wealthy amber coloration and notes of toasted caramel and biscuit, this beer is effectively balanced, easy and extremely drinkable.
- Carnival Birthday Beer – a refreshing golden ale with medium hops, specifically made by the Carnival Brews Staff, for its 50th Birthday celebration.