There are such a lot of wonderful issues to do in New Orleans. On this New Orleans journey vlog episode with Mike & Miha we go to the Crescent Metropolis, aka NOLA for brief. This can be a place that has lengthy been on Miha’s bucket record, and whereas Covid had shuttered many companies, together with a few of my favourite eating places, we nonetheless had a good time.
If you’re searching for among the prime issues do do in NOLA, particularly should you don’t have loads of time, you’ve come to the best place. On this New Orleans journey vlog we cowl the classics, in addition to highlighting a number of issues it’s possible you’ll by no means have heard of.
Click on the next hyperlink should you’re focused on some attention-grabbing and random information about New Orleans. Or, click on right here to examine my first go to to New Orleans, which incorporates among the greatest eating places within the metropolis.
Here’s a record of the locations we visited on this New Orleans journey, and, highlighted within the video above.
- Nationwide WWII Museum
- Higgins Resort (The place we stayed)
- Crescent Park
- Gumbo Store in New Orleans
- Cafe Du Monde
- Royal Carriages horse drawn experience by means of NOLA
- Felix’s Oysters Restaurant
- Backyard District and Lafayette Cemetery
- Rosie’s on the Roof – Rooftop bar on the Higgins Resort
- GW Fins – Probably the greatest eating places in New Orleans
- Ruby Slipper Breakfast spot in NOLA
- New Orleans Strolling Tour
- Mississippi River Cruise aboard the “Metropolis of New Orleans” steamboat
- Market Cafe for some Crawfish
- New Orleans Jazz Museum
- Final restaurant in NOLA was at LUKE
If in case you have any questions on our journey to NOLA (New Orleans), please go away a remark under.