In the present day: 4 Seasons Resort Bora Bora provides unique island buyout
If you’re seeking to impress your pals in a mind-blowing approach, now could be your probability. 4 Seasons Resort Bora Bora, one of many finest seashore resorts of French Polynesia (Pacific Ocean), is providing a whole island buyout, offering visitors with unparalleled exclusivity and privateness. Inclusive of all 115 lodging (108 one- and two-bedroom overwater bungalow suites – 27 with personal plunge swimming pools; and 7 two-and three-bedroom beachfront villa estates), this seven-night island buyout can accommodate as much as 246 visitors.
Visitors of the buyout can even have unique and unfettered entry to the Resort’s services, companies, and facilities, together with:
- All meals at 4 open-air eating places, as imagined by Govt Chef Sebastien Fontes
- Wines chosen by Head Sommelier Aude Vaillard and cocktails crafted by the Resort’s bartending group
- Transformative wellness remedies on the cathedral-like Te Mahana Spa (one per visitor) and guided health lessons, together with yoga
- Leisure pursuits reminiscent of Lagoon Sanctuary exploration with WiseOceans marine biologists; scuba diving with DIVEASY instructors; tennis with Lucas Segati, the Resort’s Peter Burwash Worldwide professional; watersports together with stand-up paddleboarding, Waverunner excursions, chartered excursions on the Resort’s maritime fleet, and extra
- Cultural lessons guided by Cultural Ambassador Samuel Fiu and different native consultants
Priced at EUR 2.5 million, the entire island buyout is topic to availability.
Optionally available customizable inclusions, reminiscent of personal and chartered worldwide and home air, helicopter excursions, and headline leisure are additionally out there at extra price.
“There’s nothing extra unique than a whole island buyout and no vacation spot as particular as French Polynesia, wealthy in tradition and custom,” says Romain Chanet, Basic Supervisor of 4 Seasons Resort Bora Bora. “For visitors seeking to deal with their particular group to the final word and most personal expertise in paradise, all executed with famend 4 Seasons service and heat – that is completely it.”
In 2022, I stayed on the 4 Seasons Resort Bora Bora, my favourite lodge on the island of Bora Bora. Wrapped by majestic views, the resort is surrounded by sand-fringed islets on an outer coral reef that enclose a turquoise lagoon. The lodge provides 115 spacious hideaways with 108 overwater bungalows and seven monumental beachfront villa estates, all overlooking the lagoon’s crystal clear waters and a few with spectacular views of Mount Otemanu, French Polynesia’s sacred mountain. Impressed by native structure, all visitor lodging supply a restful, ethereal atmosphere; full with conventional teak wooden furnishings, excessive ceilings and thatched roofs constituted of pandanus leaves. Distinctive touches embrace the perfume of vanilla and the feel of black pearls within the spa, alfresco eating overlooking Bora-Bora’s famed lagoon, and signature 4 Seasons service at each flip.